Friday, June 04, 2010
She didn't have the grandmotherly wisdom of Estelle Getty or the in-your-face attitude of Bea Arthur. She was just the hussy that was on the show for eye candy. The 4th best Golden Girl...but still, a sad moment. Betty White is the last girl left standing...
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
1. Sorry you missed me? Man...that makes one of us.
2. Honestly, if I had been home, you would have missed me anyway. I would have definitely not moved from the couch.3. I'm not sure just having a wife named Linda qualifies you to run for office, but I guess it worked for Kennedy, so what do I know?
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Monday, May 03, 2010
So, anyhoo, I've decided to take my blog in a bit of a new direction. Whenever I find interesting pictures, I'm going to post them and make 3 sarcastic comments about them. I'm going to call it 3 things. I can't say how long it will last or how interesting it will be, but it should be more interesting than my decision on what kind of bread to get from Target (I chose wheat).
Friday, April 16, 2010
- Seriously...who thought of this?
- Why does he have a house for a head?
- Was that all he could afford?
- Is this Ashton Kutcher's new thing instead of trucker hats?
- Does he not realize you live in a house?
- How does he park his car in a hat?
- Was this a surgery that went horribly, horribly wrong?
- Is this a new Phantom of the Opera?
- Why isn't that lady surprised he has a house for a head? Is she mental? She's grinning like a moron.
- Does that thing come with central air?
- How does he put his shirt on? Does he start from the feet and work his way up? Or does he only wear very deep v necks or zip up sweaters?
- Doesn't it suck when your face gets mold?
- Do you think those two are married? Do you think their kids faces will be normal but will have garage doors for mouths?
- I bet this guy is a hit at parties.
- Home is where his face was.
- I wonder how they furnished his head?
- Do you think his daughter had a doll house and he was thought it was a real house and tried to climb inside and got stuck? And then he was too embarrassed to admit that, so he pretended that he wanted a house for a head?
- I bet he loves playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos.
- How often do you think he has to shave?
- How long does the siding on that thing last?
- He's lucky it's just a starter home, otherwise he'd have to walk through doors sideways.
- I notice there's no attached garage. Where do you think the garage is? I bet he Richard Gere'd it.
- During the winter, he's full of hot air. Assuming he has heating in that thing.
- Looking closer I'm pretty sure they're married. And that's pretty racy in my book. A black chick married to a guy with a blue house for a head? Back in my day, that stuff wouldn't fly!
- I wonder what his arrest report would look like:
Officer: "Well, what did the guy look like?"
Victim: "Hmmm...let's see. He was about 5'10". Somewhere around 180 pounds. He didn't have eyes because he had a freaking house for a head!"
Officer: "What, what, what?"
- I wonder what happens if his face burns down?
- I really hope he never blows his top.
- Does his brain reside on the first or second story?
- What would it take to put me in that house, today?