Friday, April 16, 2010

What the heck?


- Seriously...who thought of this?
- Why does he have a house for a head?
- Was that all he could afford?
- Is this Ashton Kutcher's new thing instead of trucker hats?
- Does he not realize you live in a house?
- How does he park his car in a hat?
- Was this a surgery that went horribly, horribly wrong?
- Is this a new Phantom of the Opera?
- Why isn't that lady surprised he has a house for a head? Is she mental? She's grinning like a moron.
- Does that thing come with central air?
- How does he put his shirt on? Does he start from the feet and work his way up? Or does he only wear very deep v necks or zip up sweaters?
- Doesn't it suck when your face gets mold?
- Do you think those two are married? Do you think their kids faces will be normal but will have garage doors for mouths?
- I bet this guy is a hit at parties.
- Home is where his face was.
- I wonder how they furnished his head?
- Do you think his daughter had a doll house and he was thought it was a real house and tried to climb inside and got stuck? And then he was too embarrassed to admit that, so he pretended that he wanted a house for a head?
- I bet he loves playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos.
- How often do you think he has to shave?
- How long does the siding on that thing last?
- He's lucky it's just a starter home, otherwise he'd have to walk through doors sideways.
- I notice there's no attached garage. Where do you think the garage is? I bet he Richard Gere'd it.
- During the winter, he's full of hot air. Assuming he has heating in that thing.
- Looking closer I'm pretty sure they're married. And that's pretty racy in my book. A black chick married to a guy with a blue house for a head? Back in my day, that stuff wouldn't fly!
- I wonder what his arrest report would look like:
Officer: "Well, what did the guy look like?"
Victim: "Hmmm...let's see. He was about 5'10". Somewhere around 180 pounds. He didn't have eyes because he had a freaking house for a head!"
Officer: "What, what, what?"
- I wonder what happens if his face burns down?
- I really hope he never blows his top.
- Does his brain reside on the first or second story?
- What would it take to put me in that house, today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the bucks are doing half-way decent, but still how am I going to get through my day with out may daily brent nelson esq. blog post.

What's going on?
Are you okay?

Go bucks.