Monday, November 20, 2006

Fixing Svengali...

Definitions:
Fixing: to put in order or in good condition.
Svengali: a person who completely dominates

Now, as you can tell by the title, I have transformed myself into a virtual Fixing Svengali since the puchase of our house. Oh sure, I could go on and on about all the upgrades and mechanical fixes I've made around the house. I could bore you with the details of my latest household triumph. But, since I don't like to talk about myself, I'll keep this to one thing that will impress and amaze you all more than a ship in a bottle:

Not once, but twice, I have successfully changed the brake light bulb in others cars.

You may now stand back in awe and start the near silent golf clap and allow it to climax into an all-out hoopla. In addition, you may send me oodles of rubies in appreciation of my masterful technical skill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since you own a brand *spanking* new townhome, what exactly have you fixed? I'll hold the applause.