Friday, April 13, 2007

Photo finish??

So, I click on this link on CNN.com, where this guy is racing a cheetah. I thought it might be interesting. I mean, cheetahs are fast. Men (some) are fast. So, if this is a girl cheetah, it will be a good race. I kid, I kid. Seriously though...

They set up this whole race thing and explain how they are planning on getting the cheetah to run. Then, they casually mention that the guy has a 35 yard headstart! Then, they race.

And the stupid anchor announcing this thing mentions it's much closer than anyone expected and it was a photo finish. Are you serious? I mean, the guy had a 35 yard headstart!

This would be like me, going out to left field at the Metrodome and hitting the ball into the upper deck, 520 feet from homeplate. Then,the announcer says that I hit the second longest homerun in Metrodome history, all the while, forgetting that I was standing in left field. I really don't understand morons like this guy...

No comments: