Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's like the Nigerians aren't even trying anymore...

Remember when you used to get those sweet spam e-mails from the Nigerian scammers? And there would be a big story about how a king was murdered in a coup and his wife has all the money but no means to get it out of the country? Then, she needs an American to smooth along the process, and she'll give you 20 million dollars for your troubles?

Or it was always something big and grandiose like that. Something that made you think. Something that seemed like it was large and made you feel like you could be part of something important.

NOW?? Check out the Nigerian spam I got today...
------------------------------------------------------
I am jane mayon,I have decided to donate
what I have to you.I was diagnosed for cancer.
I have been touched by God to donate to you.
Contact my lawyer Larry Powel with this
email- uklawyer.online1@yahoo.de
and tell him that I have
WILLED
$10,000,000:00 to you.
God bless
------------------------------------------------------
COME ON NIGERIA!! GIVE ME A BETTER BACKSTORY!!!

No comments: