Wednesday, January 18, 2006

This was an e-mail exhange that Alison and I had today. Umm...is there really any question about why we're dating?

Brent:
So, we went through a system e-mail change here, and Ryan (I'm sure I've mentioned him...he's the one who complains about his swollen feet all the time) is complaining so much, I just want to impale myself with a Sharpie. I mean, seriously, he's complaining more than that girl was last night when she got voted off AI. And that was a lot of complaining. I swear, he is going to drive me crazy today. Good times.

Alison:
Why don't you just tell her how you really feel? Perhaps something like this...

Brent: Hey, Ryan?
Ryan: Yes?
Brent: Why don't you shut up?
Ryan: Excuse me?
Brent: I have had about enough of your fricking complaining - in fact if you don't stop I will be forced to either punch you in the throat or impale myself with a Sharpie. I will let you guess as to which one is more likely.
(uncomfortable silence)
Brent: Hey, Ryan?
Ryan: Ummm yes?
Brent: Can I borrow your stapler?

END SCENE

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hahaha, she sounds perfect for you! :-)

Anonymous said...

It'd be funnier if you asked her to borrow a Sharpie ^^

ban said...

Well played TJ. Well played indeed...