Thursday, June 01, 2006

Rock Climbing...

Actual conversation overheard at LifeTime...

LifeTime Loser: Yeah, so a bunch of us are going rock climbing tomorrow. Do you want to go?
Bored Girl: (ignores LifeTime Loser)
LifeTime Loser: Yep, rock climbing sure is a lot of fun.
Bored Girl: (ignores LifeTime Loser harder)
LifeTime Loser: (looks towards the sky) Um, so, I like all kinds of rocks. What's your favorite kind?
Bored Girl: (ignores LifeTime Loser so hard I thought her head was going to explode)
LifeTime Loser: Well, if you decide you want to go, give me a call. We're all going to be there...
Bored Girl: (under her breath) Who? You and your turtle?
LifeTime Loser: (hopefully) What?
Bored Girl: (slaps her head for speaking to him) My milk...it's curdled. I gotta go. Good luck with your boating trip though...she Ben Johnson's the hell away from him)
LifeTime Loser: (trailing off) It's actually rock climbing, not boating...

Ahhh...good times. My readers will probably bombard him with e-mails, asking why they weren't invited to go rock climbing with him. Ahhhh, Bored Girl, if you only knew how lucky you were...

No comments: