Saturday, February 03, 2007

Craigslist post...

Now, I enjoy looking on Craigslist for merchandise. It's fun being able to find a deal. Also, there is a whole society of weirdos and freaks (aka...freado's) that post about their stuff on there. The following is an example:

GIFT CARD FOR SALE - $80
Reply to:
sale-273074806@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-02-03, 8:47PM CSTA

GIFT CARD WORTH $80 FOR UPULLRPARTS JUNKYARD IN ROSEMOUNT AND EAST BETHEL YOU PAY ME $80 CASH AND U GET THE GIFT CARD WORTH $80 FOR STORE CREDIT FOR UPULLRPARTS JUNKYARD THIS IS NOT A SCAM I GOT RECIEPT TO PROVE VALUE WILL DELIVER IN SOUTH MINNEAPOLIS AREA

Now, who in their right mind would do this? I mean, seriously...who would trade $80 cash for $80 credit at a junkyard?? And this poster is acting like this is a great deal and it must be a scam it'so good? You just know some other freado out there is going to sit back and think this is a great deal. Heck, they'll probably even offer $85 to get the $80 credit at the junkyard...stupid as people are. It makes me mad that this person thinks this is a good deal, and it makes me madder that someone will agree with them and take them up on it. I think I'm going to e-mail them about how dumb this is. I will report back with the results...

No comments: