Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Or Al Gore is full of sh...

Dang it! After society gave Al Gore the Nobel Peace Prize for his fabled Pirate Research, FOX News and Yahoo! News both publish stories (albeit the same story, since it's an AP story) about the RISE of pirate attacks!! You can check it out here.

Now, this leads us to a very heart wrenching question; do we have to take back Al Gore's Nobel Peace Prize for misleading us and telling us that GLOBAL WARMING was killing off all the pirates? I submit we do. How can you give a guy an award when everything he's done is a blatant lie. If you're going to let him keep it, you might as well let Milli or Vanilli (whichever one didn't kill themself) keep their Grammy. I mean, this is a pretty big issue.

Now, I think Al Gore did this to make everyone disagree with GLOBAL WARMING. If everyone knew that GLOBAL WARMING increased the amount of pirates in the world, I think more people would be for GLOBAL WARMING then currently are (as a sidenote, I believe 7% of the population is pro-GLOBAL WARMING and only 3% of the population do not like ice cream, but that's neither here nor there) and Al Gore just couldn't take that.

So, Al. That invitation to come over and have egg nog has been rescinded. You sir, are not welcome in Minnesota and if I see you on my street, there is the very real possibility you'll be wearing your nog. You disgust me. Hoo-rah for Pirates!!

thank you to my dad and eric for pointing out this story and making me see that Al Gore is the ruthless bastard I originally thought he was

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can still keep Pete Rose out of the Hall of Fame though, right?