Saturday, October 13, 2007

RBC Tile...

Alison and I had a new backsplash put up behind the sink and we bought the tile at a little outfit called RBC Tile. Well...we bought a little too much and I wanted to return the extra tile (which was all still in the full box they had given me). This is the conversation that transpired with their customer service department:

RBC: Hi, RBC Tile How can I help you?
BRENT: Hi. I bought some tile from you a couple weeks ago and we didn't end up using it all. I still have a ful box and was wondering if I can return it for a refund.
RBC: Did you buy it retail?
BRENT (confused): Umm...yes?
RBC: Then no. Sorry.
BRENT: Huh?
RBC: What you can do, instead of throwing it away, is bring it down to us and we can use it as samples to give out to people.
BRENT: So...what you're saying is, you can't give me any money back to use the product. But you are willing to take it back for free to use it? What if I threw in a Jackson? Would that make you happier when you took it back?
RBC (confused): Um...no sir. We'll definitely take it back for free. You don't need to give us any additional money to take it

---CLICK---

No comments: