Monday, May 23, 2005

Minnesota Twins I hate...

Shannon Stewart - Biggest waste of 6 million dollars since Magellan bought Noah's Ark.

Kyle Lohse - He has so much God-given talent and he just wastes it all...like Jaleel White.

Luis Rivas - Do you remember back in the 50's when it was okay for a second baseman to just be a good fielder and hitting was a bonus? Yeah...neither do I.

Carlos Silva - Each time he throws the ball, I can't believe it's not ripped right back through him. How many years can a guy get lucky for? I guess we'll find out.

Luckily, this list has shortened dramatically since previous years, what with Guzman, Dougie Ballgame, Milton, Knoblauch, Koskie, A-Gay Pryzinski and various others finding homes at other locales around the league.

We finally have a team where I don't feel like a total hypocrite rooting for them.

No comments: