Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Betty White...Au Naturel

My Rainbow Bill blog caused a host of heated responses from readers who had similar deals or were interested in the ins and outs of scoring the mother load. The culmination of these e-mails was for one of my readers, Ms. Beth, to send me a naked picture of Betty White. I kid you not people, this was Betty White, in the buff. Now Dan, I know you're thinking of Golden Girls while your tongue hangs out, but this appeared to be a vintage photo of Betty White from the 50's when she was just a little Rose from St. Olaf. Either way, they were not as disturbing as the naked pictures I've seen of Bea Arthur. So, I have two things to say in summary:

  1. Thank you, Miss Beth, for making one half of my naked Golden Girls dream come true. Now, if you happen to have any nudie photos of Rue McClanahan or Estelle Getty, we may be in business.
  2. Thank you, Miss Betty White, for having the sheer guts, nay moxie, to appear in the buff. Just so everyone knows; they're real and they're spectacular!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so welcome.

After doing a little medical research, it has been confirmed that any, I repeat any, nudie pictures of Rue McClanahan or Estelle Getty will cause the viewer to see a flash of light, than suffer immediate blindness. I just can't risk it, Brent. Sorry.