Monday, July 03, 2006

Jason was really old...

While taking care of my parents dog Casey, I've come to the conclusion that Jason from Friday the 13th was, in actuality, a very old man shaped dog. Follow...

- I walk her out to go to use the facilities, and she takes about 14 minutes to walk 6 feet...like Jason.

- She sniffs around, trying to find her "victim" (aka the grass)...like Jason.

- She wields an axe and a tomahawk to kill unsuspecting teenagers in the heat of passion...like Jason.

Now, I think I've laid out a vey conclusive case, and if Casey was just more man shaped, as opposed to dog shaped, I think there's a real possibility that she would be starring in Jason v. Chucky. Alas, she's more dog shaped and just takes a long time to use the facilities. I got nothing.

I saw a guys hood pop up on his car while he was driving on the highway today. Good night! Hooray for sports!

No comments: