Monday, July 24, 2006

Student Drivers...

I think it should be illegal for student drivrs to wear sunglasses. There has to be some sort of law against it, like there should be a law against not growing a sweet moustache if you have the ability. But that's another post...

When I drive by student drivers, I love to look over at them and watch how they are in absolute terror. How they are gripping the wheel like Dan Norris grips the railings in a Handi-stall. How they are afraid to look anywhere but straight ahead. How they have their hand placed at 10 and 2 and wouldn't move them if Simon said so (yeah...that's right, a Simon Says reference). And, my absolute favorite, the look of sheer, vomit inducing terror in their eyes.

And I can't enjoy that when they are wearing their sweet shades, trying to be like Tom Cruise before he pretended to have Suri. And if I can't enjoy seeing their terror, what's really the point of even having them learn to drive? I mean, let's not kid ourselves here; we all know what we really want...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure you break two railings in a handi-stall and everyone remembers years later...what about all the volunteer work I do with the elderly? No one remembers the important stuff, I blame society (he says shaking he head).

Anonymous said...

To previous anonymous...

By "elderly" don't you actually mean "Little Boys" and by "Volunteer Work" don't you actually mean "touching in naughty places"?