Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Junk Yard follow-up

So, I decided it would be a good idea to follow-up with my friend, and yours, Abram. I wanted to know how he's been, what's been going on, had he sold his junkyard credit yet. You know, the ushe (short for usual). What follows is my e-mail, and his e-mail back...word for word...
------------------------------------------------------------------
My e-mail:

From: Brent Nelson
Subject: Re: GIFT CARD FOR SALE - $80
To: abram quito

Did anyone ever buy that store credit from you or do you still have it available?

His response:

From: abram quito
Subject: Re: GIFT CARD FOR SALE - $80
To: Brent Nelson

that's 4 me 2 know and 4 u 2 wonder bud

*******i sold it brent nelson from Trent Belson, XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX*******
i made $150 cash and sold the sucka (like u) $80 in gift card
ha this craigslist posting does work

man that the most incoherant rant i here from u
if that was yo goal congrats MAN SHUT YO DICK ALREADY SLAPPED TRASH MOUTH
THINKING U IS SOMETHING LIKE A WISE MAN

anyways thanks for wondering
AND QUIT BEEN ON MY TIP DAMN!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I honestly don't know what to say to this. Apparently, he sold it to me, and somehow discovered that my credit card number was full of x's. Maybe Abram is savvier than I gave him credit for. Maybe I'm the moron and he's so far above me, I don't understand him. That could be it. Or, and I think this is more likely, I've been conversing with someone with a pre-school education who watched too much Eddie urphy growing up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you on his tip? Damn!