Monday, August 04, 2008

OK...

So, I've decided I should be on LCS. This is how my first joke would go...
------------------------------------------
So, did you guys hear about this. This really happened. A guy in Canada was riding a Greyhound bus, fast asleep, and the guy next to him cut his head off. I am not making this up...this is true.

Can you imagine something more terrible than that? (shudders) Riding public transportation? GROSS!

Seriously though, I guess this isn't all that rare on buses. They just went on to the next stop like nothing happened, and left the body...and his head, at the stop and kept on going.

I kid, I kid. That's not true. No, they didn't actually make the next stop...because he didn't pull the cord...
------------------------------------------
OK, maybe I shouldn't be on LCS...

No comments: