Friday, March 06, 2009

OK...

So, we buy the cats their litter from Costco (surprise, surprise...I'm cheap) and it comes with these little "Paw Point" things. You take the Paw Points and go to the website, enter your number and they give you points which can be redeemed for rewards.

So, today, I bought a thing of litter and it popped us to 680 points. This has taken about a year. And I've been waiting to get to 650 that whole time (I know...I know...insert life here) to get this this soft dome thing to hide in (which you can see here):

instead of the upside down box (see...cheapness) they currently play in.

Anyway, I go on the site and go to the item I want and see this:

SNART! Are you serious? After a year of hard work, it's out of stock? Man...this sucks worse than Gumby...

No comments: