Tuesday, August 04, 2009

John Mayer in an elevator?!?

So, I was in downtown Minneapolis yesterday, in an elevator in the IDS tower when the strangest thing happened. The doors opened and John Mayer walked into the elevator! Seriously!

How often does something like this happen? I mean, for him, probably often. For me...not so much. So, I had to talk to him, because I have some gripes about him.

Brent: John Mayer, you're pretty much a d-bag.
John Mayer: Say what you need to say.
Brent: Dude, you're an idiot for dropping Jennifer Aniston.
John Mayer: Say what you need to say.
Brent: And I hate you for ruining Jessica Simpson for the world.
John Mayer: Say what you need to say.
Brent: Your music blows.
John Mayer: Say what you need to say.
Brent: Man, you just repeat yourself in person, just like in your craptastic music.
John Mayer: Say what you need to say.
Brent: Seriously...stop saying that. You're farkin' annoying.
John Mayer: Say what you need to say.
Brent: I wish there was some way to toss you out of this elevator
John Mayer: Say what you need to say.
Brent: This has to be the longest elevator ride in the world.
John Mayer: Say what you need to say.
Brent: Thanks. B-face.

No comments: