Thursday, April 27, 2006

Get your groove on Brian Harper...

Dirty: I was bored at work the other day, so I did some checking on how much money I'll possibly make on our employee stock program.
Nelly: Oh yeah?
Dirty: Yeah. I figured out that if it continues to do as well as it's done recently, by the time I retire, I'll have 230 million dollars.
Nelly: Hmmm...
Dirty: And that's without putting any more money in!
Nelly: So, what's the rate of return you were using to make these calculations.?
Dirty: Well, currently it's been doubling every seven months.
Nelly: Riiiiigghhht. So, anyhoo, can I be the manager when you buy the Twins?
Dirty: Of course.
Nelly: Sweet butter! Paging Brian Harper, paging Brian Harper, you have a call on the white courtesy phone. Brian Harper, the Twins need a DH on the white courtesy phone.

No comments: