Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Nile ate my baby!!

My updates have been poor to sub-poor recently. There really is no excuse for this. I have not come down with the dreaded disease that causes Claphyllis. I have not lost my mind in a freak boking accident. Pure and simple, I have become as lazy as antelopes. Whether that means watching TV, driving here and yonder, to and fro and around we go; regardless, I have not had the mind to update my blog.

I have no worth as a person. If my lack of recent writing ability were a river, it would be the gandiose Nile...from the Pharoahs of Egypt to the mighty, mighty racism of South Africa, who doesn't love the Nile? I, for one, do not. Because I lost my baby to the Nile and I will never (NEVER!!) allow a river to swallow me whole again.

But I digress, that isn't the point of my entry, as I assume we all have gripes about the lousy Nile and all it's craptacular tributaries. Avast!

I pledge to you, that I will attempt to make updates more often, and whilst they may not be funny or entertaining, they will at minimum be strange and will make you wonder what kind of drugs I've been smoking (Lipitor).

So, you have that going for you, which is nice. Now...on to what we all came here for...hardcore nudity (attach naked picture of David Duchovny here)

No comments: