Sunday, April 30, 2006

Vance and V's wedding...

All drones to the front of the spaceship for a special announcement. I repeat, all drones to the front of the vessel...

Ahhh...last night was the much anticipated event; Vance and V's wedding. There was dancing, flasks, stupendous drinking by Mr. Casey and, of course, mass consumption of magically delicious cake. Overall...an excellent time.

However, I mus apologize to anyone who I may have offended. Now, as many of you may not remember, I'm a bit of a baby. And, what happens when babies stay up too late? They get cranky (or kranky, if you will). Well, once it hits midnight, I strapped on (pun intended) my footsie pajamas and grabbed my binkie, because I was in for some krankiness. So, I apologize for anyone who I was upset with, because it was no one's fault but mine, because I just wanted to sleep.

So, yeah. To sum it up, it was a fun night, Demon ruled the dance floor and Brent is a big baby who gets cranky and takes it out on people.

Hoo-hah! That is all. All drones please return to your work stations and commence biogenesis...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were kranky because you regretted not holding my hand during the "Our Father" during mass