Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Nelson Kitchen - Volume 1 - Broccoli Burritos

Now, as many of you know, I'm known for my weird, quasi-healthy (but mostly just strange) eating habits. So, when I create something new to add to my collection of boring meals, I'm going to let you know, so those of you following my diet plan can give it a try. So, here goes...

Ingredients
- 6 egg whites
- 1 bag (4 cups) steamed broccoli
- half slice fat-free cheese
- 8 fish oil pills

Directions
- Put egg whites in frying pan (using Pam) and cook as if making over easy eggs. Flip the whole thing once halfway through cooking
- Steam bag of broccoli
- While cooking broccoli and eggs, swallow the 8 fish oil pills
- Put half slice of fat free cheese on the egg whites
- Pour bag of broccoli over top of cheese and eggs
- Fold eggs as if they were the tortilla of the burrito and the broccoli is the meat.

Nutrition Facts
- Carbs: 17 g
- Protein: 30.5 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Calories: 262

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the way I prefer to prepare my broccoli burritos:

http://www.recipezaar.com/39856