Friday, October 09, 2009

Trainee

So, I was at the dentist yesterday (it's almost like I'm living there...like a crappy version of You, Me and Dupree) and I had a trainee dental hygienist working with the dentist.

It sucks. I mean...I thought it wouldn't matter, but she was terrible. Terrible! You know how when you have a waiter having a trainee with them at a restaurant, it doesn't matter? Well...trainee's in dental practice matter.

She was very, very slow with the suction hose, to the point that I felt like I was being waterboarded (and, to be honest...it's not that bad) and she also was very stingy with the sprayer thing. I mean, the front of my mouth was the Sahara and the back of my mouth was the Native American Ocean. It was ridiculous.

And she kept asking the dentist questions. How long do I do that for? Do you need this now? What's that?

I didn't know you get to work in the dental office on your first day of dental hygienist school. I thought maybe they taught you some things before they threw you to the wolves.

Well...at least she didn't kill me...I have that going for me, which is nice...

No comments: