Thursday, October 08, 2009

Airport security...

So, I was walking through airport security last week and you know it's a little uncomfortable. Everything is hurry up and wait and you have to believe that that wand shouldn't be lingering there for that amount of time...er, um, or never mind. It's a hassle.

So, I was going through the security the other day when the TSA agent started talking to me while he was looking at my license:

TSA Agent: You know they invented the perfect woman.
Brent: Huh?
TSA Agent: Yep, the perfect woman.
Brent: Is that so?
TSA Agent: Yep...a gingerbread woman!
Brent: Huh?
TSA Agent: Yep...if she gives you any lip, you just bite her head off!!
TSA Agent: (looks at me, expecting laughter)
Brent: hahahahaha
Brent: Can I go now?

I mean, they kind of have you over a barrel there (and not in that good, Yogi Bear kind of way). What are you supposed to do? Obviously, that was a worse joke than John Bowman would come up with...probably.

But you can't just stare at him. Because he has the power to not let you on the plane. So, you have to give him a horrible courtesy laugh, like you're watching Hank or something like that. It's the worst.

And I just know he tries that joke out on everyone that passes through. Hopefully his headless gingerbread wife doesn't take any offense...

No comments: