Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Come on Webster!

I don't know if you saw it or not, but Conan O'Brien started following some chick on Twitter and now all the sudden, she has tons of followers. Now...I don't have a Twitter account (like you need to see "still sitting" 48 times a day), but I do have this blog (as you know...since you are reading it, or got linked here, looking for naked pictures of Betty White). And I do have followers (to the right, though no one new has signed up to follow in a LONG time).

So, why doesn't a former celebrity follow my blog. I promise to mention them as much as possible and bring them much needed promotion, you know, from the perverts looking for naked pictures of Betty White.

So, come on Emmanuel Lewis. Come on Ted Danson. Come on Emilio Estevez. Come on, dare I say it...Betty White! Someone who is famousish, follow me and the world will be our oyster!

No comments: