Monday, October 03, 2005

Freddie

I think Freddie, the new ABC "comedy" looks like the worst show ever, including the Brian Bosworth vehicle Lawless, which lasted on the air for slightly less than an hour (they actually cut it off before it had finished airing the credits, which had to be disheartening for the former Sooner).

But Freddie looks like something that would have been created if bin Laden, Hitler and Olowokandi got together and tried to figure out the worst torture for Americans that doesn't involve an errant "jump hook".

Here's the plot outline, courtesy of our friends at IMDB.com (IMDB.com...it's not just for movies anymore. Hoo-ahh!!)

Plot for Freddie: A successful chef living in Chicago inherits three generations of family: his niece, his sister-in-law, and his grandmother; and learns to survive living with three very different women.

If I had a choice between watching Freddie and being shocked with a stun gun in the liver, I would be slicing myself open with a sterile cutting blade and forcing you to shock the hell out of my liver.

I don't think I can accurately describe how much I already loathe this show. Imagine your favorite band is the Rolling Stones. Then, they decide to get rid of Mick Jaggar and replace him with William Hung. How much would you hate the Stones then? That's how much I hate Freddie. Times a billion.

Do you hear that sound? It sounds...a...little...bit...like...DEATH!

1 comment:

YBLJ22 said...

Dude, what is Freddie? Does that star Freddie Prince jr.? (Prinz...whatever it is.) Did you see him hosting the Thursday night opening NFL game. What the hell was that voice he was using? It was like he was the frick'n Ring Master of the Barnum and Bailey circus.

Nice blog, man. Sorry your dating life sux. I don't have one either. Oh right, I'm engaged, damn.