Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Ham spot...

Now, I went to order The Ham (yes, ham is capitalized in the first place, because it's a proper noun, but it's not in the explanation...don't front) from the ham spot (get your mind out of the gutter Petredis (you may or may not notice that dedicated followers of the blog can identify themselves as followers now to the right and are much more likely to be mentioned in said blog)) and they had this message:

I'm sorry, C&G Ham and deli is no longer in business. Thank you for your years of service.

Dang it! I order a ham once a year...maybe. And this is the place I go. It's the Ham Spot. Now I have to go find a new freakin' place to order my ham from. And I'm going to go in blind. I have no idea what kind of ham I will be getting and it could not be moist enough (shut up Sikes), which would ruin the holiday.

Man...I just can't imagine a place going out of business that sells stuff three days a year. I'm shocked.

Whelp...off to the magnet store...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the mentions I get for being a dedicated follower and ad clicker.

Now on to the Ham. Don't you guys have Honeybaked up there? If not, you haven't been eating ham all these years...

ban said...

I believe honeybaked is where I found to go now. It's just not as close. As much as I love a good ham, I'm still Brent and I'm still lazy...