Tuesday, November 25, 2008

They got me...

So, about a year ago, Alison and I started using the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower cleaner to clean the shower. It's a decent product for someone too lazy to use a squirt bottle and spray the shower down.

Well, now I'm hooked on it. And, the big issue is, it's very temperamental. It works about half the time. Sometimes. I've tried changing batteries, letting it dry out, reading it soothing poetry; nothing works.

Now, I probably have to buy a new one. I realize it's only 15 dollars, but it's still 15 dollars. So, which is going to win out? My cheapness or my laziness?

Mmhh?

Answer...BOTH! I'm just going to wait for a coupon and then buy it. The best of both worlds! I am so smrt...S-M-R-T...I mean S-M-A-R-T.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so, the first time i saw one of those stupid things, i didn't understand what it was. not reading the labels, i decided it was shampoo. turning it on and thinking it wasn't working, i started to look at the bottom of the dispenser and it shot shower cleaner in my eye. needless to say, i do not like the scrubbing bubbles thingy. true story.

ban said...

You, sir, had a much, much better story than I did. Perhaps I will change the details a bit and use it as my own...