Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Ugly Sweater...

So, Dan and Melinda are having their traditional "Ugly Sweater Christmas Party" in a couple of weeks and I've been scouring the internet (did you know they're putting the internet on computers now?), trying to find the ugliest (and cheapest...lest you forget who I am) sweaters to wear.

I have now found and bought one for Alison and one for me. They're both bad, but I think mine is worse. I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone who will be attending the party and who also reads this blog (Devo) but I have two words for all the rest of you: shoulder pads.

Think about it. Think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, I despise blog posts with teasers for parties that i will not be attending. Produce some photos or face a boycott from1 of your 3 readers! (I bet i could get Petredis on board too, and that would give us a majority)

In other things that I despise - getting my ass handed to me in WordTwist.