Monday, December 22, 2008

Weird...

So, we're at Target yesterday and I see three teenage kids walking around, no cart or anything, and one of them is holding a tall wooden stool, like you'd set at a bar. But just one of them has one. The other two don't have anything.

Which leads one to ask, 'how did this come to be?'

Do you think it went like this:

Kid A: Hey dude, what are you up to?
Kid B: Nada
Kid C: Nichts (sidenote: I assume Kid C is German. Don't know why. Just a hunch)
Kid A: Want to go to Target? I have to pick up a stool for my mom.
Kid B: Aw snap. You said stool!
Kid C: Herrlich!
Kid A: Come on...let's go...

And that's how they ended up there? Or do you think it was more of a spur of the moment stool purchase?

Man, if I enjoyed people at all, I would have found this out from them...

No comments: