Friday, May 15, 2009

Count much?

So, I was at Target and there's a woman who is a TERRIBLE cashierist. Didn't realize I was in her line until too late. Not only did she take longer than any other line (which was shortest when I got there), she also charged me for two bags of cat food (the ONLY item I had was 1 bag of cat food...HOW in the WORLD can you miscount on 1 bag? Seriously?!?) and then couldn't figure out how to give me a refund, since she'd already charged my card. She needed to have a manager come over...

Good times in the land of Target...

2 comments:

Kevin said...

You should have just told her to scan the receipt, enter in the VIN number, press K3 then K4 then K1.

Just be happy in knowing she got an R on your watch. I always gets Gs.

ban said...

Not one word of that made sense to me...