Friday, May 29, 2009

Revloving Door Etiquette

So, I'm at the library yesterday and they have a revolving door for the entrance (I know...I know...fancy).

And, as I'm leaving, I hop into the revolving door and start pushing. As I'm going, some chick hops in the same revolution space (I can't find what they're actually called, but you know what I mean...there was no glass separating us).

What's her deal? I don't even go in the same revolution space (see...it's catching on) with Alison, much less some stranger. Seriously b-hole, ever heard of social norms?

It's like, we all have our personal space, and you're invading it. I'm not going to go to a men's room and sidle up to some guy and proceed to use the same urinal as him. But that's what you did.

Wouldn't you be offended if some lady sat in your lap when you were pushing out a grumpy (sorry for the imagery)? I think so.

And you've offended me in the same way. For shame. For shame...

No comments: