Thursday, September 24, 2009

Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place

So, I've been trying to find the DVD's for this show for years. Years. And now, the China bootleg companies have finally got it to a reasonable price for the whole series ($39.99) but they want $25 shipping. And I can't use paypal, so this fly-by-night company will have my credit card info and, I'm sure, steal my identity.

So, I decided to look on eBay and see if they had them, so I could use paypal. They didn't, but they did have this shirt from the show..It seems to me that this would probably be taken the wrong way, as most haven't heard of the show, or it at least wouldn't be the first thing they think about...

As Petredis would say, "You are either a fan of a great comedy, or finger cuffs."

I don't know what that means, but I assume, ewwwwwww...

No comments: