Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Everybody gets a trophy day?

So, glancing at my SPAM to make sure nothing important crept through, I found out that I was up for a Certificate of Achievement from the USA Honor Society!


That's right...a certificate, with no cost to me, that catalogs my achievements, whether that achievement involves Nurses, Cooks, Doctors, Lawyers, Crafters, Photographers, Work-from-home...all of them (as long as you're approved) can get this certificate and an online profile!

This is the worst thing I've ever seen! I mean...come on. Who, pray tell, is going to fill this out to get this? I mean sure, the USA Honor Society is a pretty big deal, and I watched their award show last year on FX2, but I don't think I need a certificate of achievement, especially if Jaime Kennedy is getting on for "acting" which is what happened last year...

No comments: