Wednesday, November 04, 2009

You get the extra hots?

So, I went to Milio's sub shop over the weekend to get us our dinner. Apparently, instead of calling them "hot peppers", they call them "hots" there.

How do I know this, you ask?

Well, in the 4 minutes it took them to build my sandwich, the other guy asked about "extra hots" at least 15 times. I'm not kidding.

He built the sandwich while talking to the guy who ordered it, asking him how many extra hots he wanted. Then, ended up finishing the sandwich and saying, "1 Godfather with extra hots up". And the customer didn't hear him, so he kept repeating it while looking at the guy.

And he kept repeating it.

And then I blacked out after I gouged my face out with the fountain pop machine...

I think they used some hots as smelling salts to wake me up...

No comments: