Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Odd Purchase...

So, as I'm clearing out my CD's on Half.com, I come across some weird purchases every once in awhile. But this grouping was so odd, I had to share it:

Vanilla Ice: To The Extreme
D12: Devil's Night
Counting Crows: This Desert Life
Foo Fighters: Foo Fighters

Now, I know I have them all, but they were bought at various times. This guy bought them all at the same time. What's he thinking?

Man, I could sure listen to some music right now. What should I listen to. Hmmm...I'm kind of in the mood for some Ice, Ice Baby. Got it. Great. Just pop it...er, wait. Maybe I want to hear a little This is a Call. Yeah, some Foo would be goo..or no. I need to mellow. MELL-OOOOOO. Yeah. Counting Crows should do the trick. Yep, just me, my appletini and a little...wait. You know what. I need to hear Eminem. Right now. Purple Pills. Holler. Damn, I'm glad I bought all those CD's at the same time, because I'm bipolar...

No comments: