Monday, February 23, 2009

Weird ads...

So, I'm on Facebook, playing Word Twist (weird) when I see the ads to the right here.

So, what's his deal? Obviously, it's the same guy, holding up a large amount of stolen Iraqi money. We can all agree on that.

And, according to the first ad, he's making up to $563 a day. A day!

Then, just seconds later, he can only make $150-$300 a day? What happened? Did the SEC investigate him between these ads? Did his extra shift at McDonald's get cut? Something had to have happened to make it so he's making almost half of what he made seconds ago.

Then, I got to thinking, could it get worse for this guy? I mean, before you know it, he's going to be making $5 a week.

Or so I thought. Because then, this ad popped up:

So, that's how it happens!

No comments: