Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Have you ever...

smelled someone who had such bad BO that you had to call someone, just to tell them about it (like the time I saw Dick Enrico driving on 494 and I had to call Devo)?

Well, this happened to me just the other day. I walked up to the counter at the post office to mail some CD's (just 198 left...there's still time to buy!) and the stink rays started hitting me as I approached the counter. It smelled like cat pee, left in the sun, next to Jeff Vanzile. So, you know.

I had to stand by the counter the whole time he was getting the postage and I felt like I was going to hork the whole time I was there. I felt like MacGyver on a mission to not breathe, if that ever happened, which I assume it did not.

So, once I cleared the stink zone, I had to call someone and tell them how bad Bruce (yes, his name was Bruce) stank. So, I called my mom, because I knew she would appreciate this. I think I might have been wrong about that.

However, the point still remains, that man was the stinkiest person I've ever been around and I am avoiding that place if he's working there anymore...

No comments: