Thursday, June 25, 2009

Morons in line at Target...

So, Alison and I are in line at Target and the cashier tells us, "This is going to be awhile."

Turns out, the two moronic High School Musical wannabe chicks just can't add. They had $60 between them and guess what their bill came to.

Guess.

$91.22!!!!

They missed by over half of what they had! They missed by over $30! How can you not count that out? Seriously...are you that dumb?

Then, the cashier starts taking stuff out of the bags, to figure out what they're going to put back. First two items...two huge beach towels. Nope...they needed those.

3rd through 12th items...10 packs of gum!!!

10 packs of gum? Really? REALLY?? I mean, come on, you know you don't have that much money, maybe you can get, oh I don't know, 1 pack of gum. Or maybe two, so then you'll have more packs of gum than brains between the two of you.

Now, I don't know if this is just me being Grandpa Brent (Back in my day...people could actually count) or if these two were really that dumb. I have to believe that they were really that stupid.

No comments: