Tuesday, June 09, 2009

SAFETY is MY goal - bumper sticker

So, I'm out driving, minding my own business, listening to some Haystak, when I see a bumper sticker on the car in front of me (and of course, I always read them, because apparently I'm a yokel):


Yeah...great. Wow...that's quite a good goal. I mean, that's not the goal of everyone when they're driving. Nooooo, not at all. I've numerous of these bumper stickers out there:

Because who doesn't like to get in an accident?

But wouldn't it be strange if people actually had to put their goals on their bumper stickers? I mean, it would make it a ton easier to figure out who the bad guys were:

And also, it would make it easy to find out who the idiots are:

I like it. No way I'm sitting behind Aardvark chick at a red light. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know she's in a vehicle...

No comments: