Monday, June 29, 2009

TiVo done done me wrong...

So, as we all know, Alison and I are watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

We'd been waiting for TiVo to record the two part (because one part can't contain all the drama!) reunion special. And waiting. And waiting.

Finally, I decided to look it up and see what the deal was. Turns out our season pass is for The Real Housewives of New Jersey. The reunion special had a different name: The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Special Part 1. As you can guess, the second part had it's own unique name too.

Why in the world would you change the name and eff up everyone's season pass? It's like when The Bachelor changed the name to The Bachelor: An Officer and a Gentleman for one season and we missed the first two episodes. Why would you do that?

C'mon TiVo! Be intuitive! If the label is that close, record it for me. I won't be mad. Worse case, I delete it. No harm, no foul.

But at least I won't miss my precious reunion shows.

*sidenote* The reunion special was way overhyped and it was, all in all, pretty boring.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Hmmmm, my fake TiVo was able to pick it up. Interesting.

ban said...

To be fair, real TiVo switched it after the second airing of the episode. Though I'm sure you're such a fanatic fake TiVo picked it up right away, or you would have known...