Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Window Bird...

So, I'm sitting at the computer, minding my own business when I hear a loud, "Boom!!". I jump (and scream like a girl, but that's not the point of the story) and realize that a bird has just dive-bombed into the window.

So, I get up, go over to the window and expect the bird to be looking like a mosquito on a windshield after a road trip (so, I'm kind of looking through my fingers...you know...like when I watch one of the Saw movies).

And I get there, look outside and the bird is just sitting there, looking up at Klyde in the window, like nothing happened.

I don't know about you, but I've run into a glass door before and I cried for at least 45 minutes. And this was the only thing that made me feel better...

Tosh.0Thurs, 10pm / 9c
Extreme Salvia Challenge
http://www.comedycentral.com/
Daniel ToshMiss Teen South CarolinaDemi Moore Picture

No comments: