Friday, July 15, 2005

If You Roll Wit' Thug Mode - Hired Goons

JB Slice aka The Automatic Weapon
If you think you roll wit' Thug Mode
Let me feel you represent
JB Slice, Leaky Drew
Entertaining all of you
Who you think you are?
Who you think you messin' with?
Let me introduce to you
The Leader of our Thug Mode Clique
Lyrically layin', another verse down
As we prop, each other's hometowns
Before I take another line
Here is that dogg of mine

Leaky Drew aka The Ringmasta
I'm the Leader, the Gangsta
The born-again playa
Layin' it down for my dogg's hometwon
They got bumps shakin', breakin' the ground
Westside Natti
Lakeside Zatti
The towns that Thug Mode represent
Rhymes that are heaven sent
Didn't even pay my rent
Leaky's never hesitant
My dogg, Slice, kickin' the mic
He do what he feel, he do what he like
He don't wanna rumble, dude wanna fight
So he gave him a combo, a left and a right
He caused a fright and owned their crew
Now, Slice, tell me, where you gonna do?

JB Slice aka The Automatic Weapon
The 513, the area I call home
With a GT and two shots to Sleazy's dome
I lean to the left, know girls wanna peep me
Cause of da smotth rhymes, with my cracka Leaky
Why hate the Hired Goons?
Is it the phat toons
That make the ladies have ta swoon?
We up in the club, rippin' up shit
Lyrically bustin', never off hit
And once again, before I stop bein' true
Where my Dogg's at?
Tell me Leaky Drew

Leaky Drew aka The Ringmasta
The Dogg's they hang with me
Constantly yelling Leak-y phone home
The 952, the area that I roam
Pop, pop, pop, three shots to the dome
The chrome is drawn
The brawn, the hidden hustle
All is found in JB Slice's muscle
The pump
The cracka bench three forty-five
The Goons, just lucky to still be alive
And strive
To bring some good to the hood
Educatin' crackas, like beavers eat wood
It's the 513-952 connection
True to the game, never caught messin'
So hit me again Slice, the Automatic Weapon

JB Slice aka The Automatic Weapon
Thug Mode work so fam don't have to
Led by the Leader, Dogsta Drew
One...Gangsta Family
Two...Phat phatties
This is a dance trip
For all the hoochies
Who wear tight shit
Showin' mass coochie
Thanks for the props
From all our friends
They gots to be tops
For stayin' till the end
So drop what you're doin'
And start bobbin' your head
Cause Slice and Leaky Drew
Be runnin' the Feds
Revenge ain't a bitch
Sooth it like an itch
Think of pullin' the switch?
Stop!
Cause you'll end up in a ditch
One last time
Before we stop this rhyme
Let's keep the beat true
The Hired Goon, Leaky Drew

Leaky Drew aka The Ringmasta
For the last time tonight
The Ringmasta runs the mic
So call me Leaky Drew
The cracka from 952
Now what you gonna do?
Hang with us and grab some brew
Stumblin' drunk, so you gonna sue
The Hired Goons, cause they got too crunk
Uh, uh, don't think so
Watch this Leaky slam dunk
The Goons been held down for a long, long time
Now every sack they crack is a quarte, not a dime
So it's time for me to take it home
Reminisce bout where Slice done roamed
Fatal flights I've flown
All the game I've known
We got Goon Luv, for all the playas
And Goon Hate, for all the traitas
So, all the traitas get out the way
What you got to say?
Nothin'?
That's right, we done made your day.

(C) 1999 Thug Mode Entertainment
All lyrices written by the Hired Goons:
JB Slice aka The Automatic Weapon and Leaky Drew aka The Ringmasta
No part of this can be republished without express written consent
of Thug Mode Entertainment and the Hired Goons.
All Rights Reserved.

No comments: