Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Lopsidey...

So, I go to get my hair cut and the following conversation happens:

Hairdresser: So, been awhile since you got your hair cut?
Brent: Yes.
Hairdresser: You're not very talkative.
Brent: Yes.
Awkward silence.
Hairdresser: So, did you know that your right ear is a tad lower than your left?
Awkward silence.
Brent: Actually, I did know that. The Bearded Lady and the Fat Man make fun of that all the time. And I always respond with, "Well, at least I don't love to eat bananas like Gorilla Boy over there!" And we laugh, and laugh, and laugh!
Hairdresser: Huh?
Brent: Because I'm in a freak show with the other freaks because of my lopsidey ear! It's painfully obvious, yet you had to be a D-Do and point it out. I didn't come to your chair to be ripped on. I also didn't come in and ask you if Mr. Ed was your dad.
Hairdresser: Huh?
Brent: Damn it! Because you look like an f'in horse! I swear I saw you in the Kentucky Derby! Didn't they have to put you down? Because your breath smells like death. It's pungent. It smells worse than hurl!
Hairdresser: Ummm...
Brent: Stuff it. Nelson...out.

And that was the end of that. At the end of the day, you probably really shouldn't tell someone if they look like a freak, unless it's something they can fix. Might want to look into that...

No comments: