Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One Republic ft. Timbaland - Call the Judge

I don't know if you've heard the song Apologize by One Republic ft. Timbaland, but every time I hear it, I hear the refrain wrong. The refrain goes like this:

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

And every time I hear it, I hear

It's too late to call the judge, it's too late
I said it's too late to call the judge, it's too late

You know, like on Law & Order: SVU, when they need to get a search warrant signed at night, and they don't want to go wake the judge up, because the judges hate getting woken up in the middle of the night. So, I just picture this for this song:

Ice T: Man, we need this search warrant signed now!
Kasey Novak: It's too late to call the judge,
Stabler: Then he's going to walk!
Kasey Novak: It's too late.
Olivia Benson: We need it right now!!!
Kasey Novak: I said it's too late to call the judge,
Det. Munch: Kasey, this murder is on you if we don't catch him.
Kasey Novak: It's too late.

I'm an idiot.

No comments: