Friday, May 02, 2008

Things I Hate Week - Day 5

You know what I really hate? People who drive cars. It doesn't matter who. You. Me. Not-gonna-turn-right-at-a-red-light-lady. Everyone.

I don't think there is anything more frustrating than following someone in the left lane of the interstate who is going 55 mph. And no amount of banging on my steering wheel and cursing at them through my windows will get them to move.

Why do people do that? Do they want to give me an ulcer? Because they are well on their way. I think you know who I'm talking about Wayzata-Soccer-Mom-Xterra.

I think it should be legal to nudge people like that. I should start a petition. But that seems like a lot of work...

And, apparently, my posts have fallen back into the murky gray area they had emerged from. Dang. Double dang.

No comments: