Monday, October 13, 2008

This is gross...

So, I'm scouring craigslist, looking for a mini fridge, when I come across this one:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hsh/873754416.html

"Well, it came that time to start clearing out the bar area of our basement...again. Due to an increasing collection of guitar amps and exercise equipment, i found there was no room for our mini fridge. Offhand, I don't know what brand it is. Has a fake wood finish, and though i imagine it was white inside, it's yellow now. There are a few cracks in some of the trays, but it doesn't smell horrible and it does a great job of cooling things. What more do ya want for $20? Price is final, cash only, and you need to pick it up yourself."

What more do I want? Oh, I don't know...maybe something that won't give me scabbies?

Used to be white, but now is yellow? Has it been smoking? Are you serious? Doesn't smell horrible? So, it smells like what? Hurl?

I'm pretty sure this baby has already been snapped up...

No comments: