Monday, March 24, 2008

Craigslist...

So, I was scouring Craigslist, trying to find a free power rack that I don't have room for when I came across this ad:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Maple Bed (full frame with box spring and matress) Headboard/foot

Full bed frame headboard and footboard with mattress and box spring, in exchange you bring two guys to carry another full bed up two flights of stairs. Bed would look adorable painted white, it is in good shape. You might want to replace mattress but it is not too bad. Email me.....Colette
----------------------------------------------------------------
You might want to replace the mattress? Might? Ew. I bet there are all kinds of...um...how you say...fluids...on that mattress. Might want to get that thing ScotchGuarded next time Colette.

Gross...

No comments: