Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sally Methface...

OK, so Alison and I (mostly Alison, since I was trying to watch an old episode of CI) were looking on line for return address labels. Apparently, we were looking for "cute" ones, and "cute" means they must have caricatures of us and the cats on them.

So, eventually we find a site where we can do that. And you can arrange all the faces on there to look like your own. But, looking through them, there's one face that just stands out; you can see it on the left:


You have all these nice, normal looking faces and then, all of the sudden, you got the face of someone addicted to meth popping up.

Now, first of all, I seriously doubt any methfaces are looking for return address labels. That seems to be the least of their worries.

But, we'll say they are looking for return address labels. Do you really think that someone is going to pick out a picture for their label where they look haggard, at best? Doubtful...

Then again, they could have been going after me, because I wanted Alison, me and the cats to all look like this. Surprisingly, I was overruled...

No comments: