Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I KNEW IT!!!!

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. I freaking knew it!!!

So, I was watching LCS yesterday (thank you TiVo) and Jim Tavare was on there, doing his bit. I knew I'd seen the set somewhere before. When he did the man sawing off the wooden leg bit, I thought he'd stole it, because I remembered it from somewhere.

But where?

It started to bother me. And kept nagging at me. I couldn't figure it out. I honestly lost sleep over it last night (please, don't judge me).

And then, this morning, quasi-refreshed, I figured it out.

Remember on Wings when Helen wanted to become a comedian? And she had her cello as her side-kick? And there was that guy that went on at the Club Car, right in front of her? I know that's where he stole his bit from.

Then, I did the research and found the episode. Turns out, that was Jim Tavare.

So, apparently, he's been doing the same bits since February 27th, 1992, which was the original air date for the episode of Wings titled "Take My Life, Please."

Now, for your enjoyment...Mr. Jim Tavare!!


No comments: